HELP!!! There is a LEAK, but they can't find it!!!

ladylaulu
on 11/22/11 11:29 am, edited 11/22/11 12:04 am
Hello... My name is Stephany, aka Ladylaulu.. I had the RNY Revison on 11/03/11 to my previous RNY on 03/17/04... My JP is still inI because of the colors that are coming out.. I have seen my Jello color and broth, water all in my drain..Not a drastic amount but enough to know that something isnt right.. Thankfully I have no fever, rapid heart beat etc.. I have had 3 Upper Gi & CT Scan to locate this leak but it can not be located!!!.. Has anyone had this experience?? PLEASE HELP ME, I am a nervous wreck and extremely scared.. I just want to know what is wrong so they can fix it.. I am so scared of dieing...

LadyLaulu
Revision from RNY 11/03/2011

poet_kelly
on 11/22/11 11:36 am - OH
I'm sorry you're having problems.  I would suggest not putting your number on a public forum, though.  Have you talked to another surgery, for a second opinion on what to do?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Reel
on 11/22/11 1:21 pm
Stephany, I'm not sure if this is practical for you, but I'd put some fire under their a$$e% and demand to be admitted until they find and fix the problem. The hospital does not want to keep a patient in-house any longer than possible, perhaps this will MOTIVATE THEM to find out what the heck is wrong.

I can't imagine having a drainage tube and then seeing the liquids that I consume present. I would be very afraid also. I think that you are right to reach out for help, but I think that in the morning you should show up at the surgeons office and demand to be admitted. I haven't head of such a thing happening to anyone. Be sure to have your family with you when you make your request.

My only question is that I'm confused about what sort of "revision" that you had. You stated that you had the RNY revison on 11/3 to my previous RNY on 3/17. I'm not sure what this means???

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views