Thankful post...102 pounds gone forever!

cor p99
on 11/29/11 10:49 am
What a difference a year makes. I'm a size 6 and weigh 157 pounds!  Who would have ever guessed?

I feel so incredibly grateful to my surgeon and my entire health care team. This surgery has truly saved my life. I'm thankful for my RNY. I'm thankful for my very supportive husband and family. I'm thankful for having a great job with a wonderful company. I'm thankful for this site and support network. I'm thankful that I've discovered how wonderful exercise could be. I'm thankful that I've learned how to eat healthy and not to use food as a reward.  I'm thankful that I had the courage and humility to ask for help. I'm thankful to God for another chance at LIFE!

I look and feel wonderful!

What are you most thankful for?

SoulLips
on 11/29/11 10:55 am - Cloverdale, CA
What a great post!  I'm still quite a distance from being at "goal", but I am tremendously grateful for all the support I've had from family, friends and co-workers.  I really do feel blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderfully encouraging people!
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

Ellfam5
on 11/29/11 12:09 pm
Thats awesome! Keep up the hard work. I am 4 months out and love my RNY as well, just trying to figure out the vitamin side of things. This road is alot harder than I thought it was going to be but so glad I did this for myself!

Jamie B.
on 11/29/11 11:01 pm - MI
Hello! I am thankful for your post!! 

It seems as though I am YOU...one year ago!! Our starting weight is within 3 lbs...and I CANNOT wait to say I have 102 lbs gone!! 

My job is ending (I cannot wait to say I am thankful for my NEW job that God leads me to).

I can say I am very thankful for my supportive husband. Looks like I have one of 3 down on your list!! Next thanksgiving...when you have maintained and I have officially lost 102 lbs...we'll have to share a post!! 

Have a great day.
Jamie        
cor p99
on 11/30/11 8:56 am
Thanks for sharing Soul Lips, Ell and Jaime! I wish all of you continued success as well! It's not an easy road, but it's a road worth taking. Happy Holidays!

Cor