Tuesday food log

Frances S.
on 12/7/11 1:30 am - Crystal Falls, MI
 I've gotten into a groove with logging my food.  Consistently hitting between 1400-1600 calories and between 100-120 grams of protein.  For the first time in a long time I feel like I'm "with it" food and exercise wise.. and the scale rewarded me too.  Down 3.5 lbs this week.

here's my info from yesterday:
breakfast: click
snack: protein bar
lunch: lean cuisine
snack: 2 flat out sliders & a string cheese
dinner: chili
snack: butterscotch greek yogurt

Totals: 
1429 calories
128 grams of fat
123 grams of carbs
tulips52
on 12/7/11 2:17 am
 Happy 2nd year Surgiversary!!!!! ...and you're still losing!! WoooHooo

Frances S.
on 12/7/11 2:20 am - Crystal Falls, MI
 Hey fellow Yooper!  I have Dr. English for my follow up care since I moved to Crystal Falls a year and a half ago.

You know -- I hadn't been losing.  I stayed the same for about 14 months.. wavering in the low 180's until I got married and went on a cruise.. then I gained 10 lbs.  I'm getting back down to my low again and I'm starting to believe it doesn't matter if I'm 2 years out, that if I keep working this that I can do even better!
tulips52
on 12/7/11 3:20 am
 Do you ever go to the support meetings? ( I haven't made one yet because I'm about 2 hrs away..besides it seems I always am working on those nights...perhaps I'll see you sometime at the clinic!!! You are not that far from me...(I'm outside of L'anse) 

You have to be proud that you didn't gain anymore..amd now you're losing it again. Congrats!!! I have never been able to maintain weight loss for long and that is the scariest part to me. 

Frances S.
on 12/7/11 3:34 am - Crystal Falls, MI
 Fortunately, when I was in the stage you're in now, I was living in Lansing and was able to go to support group meetings with my surgeon there.  I don't go to Dr. English's support groups because 90 minutes, plus a time change, is just too far to go.  So I end up coming here, or else I rely on a few friends I've made and communicate with them via Facebook.

We drive through L'Anse every other month or so on our way up to Houghton.  I'll be at Dr. English's on Jan. 18th for my 2-year follow up.  Feel free to PM me, or add me on Facebook (Frances Stoor) if you use it if you ever have any questions!  

tulips52
on 12/7/11 3:43 am
 well, darn....my 3 month app't is Jan 09th! We camp at Bewabic during the summer. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice throughout my journey!