I'm Sleeved Yaaay

Veronica H.
on 12/10/11 11:24 pm - Highland, CA
RNY on 12/09/11 with
Hey O&H fam just wanted to give you a quick updated....
Today is my second day post op and I'm feeling much better....Aas you.all know i had my surgery on friday around 7:30a.m....All i remember them saying is "you fist to go to sleep" and the next thing i know is i woke up in recovery with extermly bad gas pains and i was soooo tired i could'nt keep my eyes open so basicaly i slept the whole day...about 8 that night i was able to walk and that helped with the gas pain a lot also walk three times yesterday so yes it is so true moving around makes you feel a whole lot better.......well as of now just relaxing taking one day at a time....I hope everyone else is doing wel ttySoon

The Ability To Convert Ideas To Things Is The Secret To Outward Success.... Vhicks82

Donna D.
on 12/11/11 12:28 am - Cockeysville, MD
Glad to hear you are doing well, and I wish you a speedy recovery. Did you have VSG or RNY, because your topic says Sleeved, but your surgery info says RNY. Thanks for the update, and good luck! Save me a seat on the loosers bench!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

Veronica H.
on 12/11/11 4:03 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 12/09/11 with
Sorry bout the,confusion but yea i did,have the RNY and yea i'll see you on the looser bench

The Ability To Convert Ideas To Things Is The Secret To Outward Success.... Vhicks82

Donna D.
on 12/11/11 8:39 am - Cockeysville, MD
OK cool that is good!! For a minute there----I thought that you traded sides on me lol!! Naw either surgery is a good one if it is the surgery that best fits you! Well get your rest,  walk and sip!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

poet_kelly
on 12/11/11 12:29 am - OH
Glad to hear you're doing well.  Keep resting and walking.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Veronica H.
on 12/11/11 4:06 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 12/09/11 with
Thanks

Rdy4change11
on 12/11/11 10:19 am - GA
I'm glad everything went well!  Wishing you a quick recovery!