Nausea Bad

Veronica H.
on 12/17/11 11:33 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 12/09/11 with
Thanks will do!!!!

The Ability To Convert Ideas To Things Is The Secret To Outward Success.... Vhicks82

kyutzy
on 12/17/11 12:06 pm - Arlington, TX
Ginger works well too. 
pandavenise
on 12/17/11 1:09 pm
 Make sure you are getting in enough water or that will make you have nausa too.

BugdocMom
on 12/17/11 2:51 pm - CA
Hi Veronica

We are neighbors. As a matter of fact, I think our surgeons used to be partners in practice.

I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with nausea. It can be miserable! Does your surgeon know the stuff he has prescribed isn't working? You should definitely let him know what's going on. I had long term nausea asscoiated with an ulcer. My doc prescribed carafate and it brought immediate relief. In the meantime, definitely try the peppermint tea. Good luck!
Liz J.
on 12/17/11 8:44 pm - Woonsocket, RI
Is it the pain medication causing the nausea? If so.. Make sure you eat or drink something (shake) with it.
fresmaestra
on 12/18/11 12:52 am
Hi!  Our surgery was the same day.  I have been having real bad trouble with nausea too.  So much so that they just released me from the hospital yesterday afternoon.  They gave me zofran and phenogran as perscriptions to bring home and they have helped.  Mine has been better yesterday and today so far.  Praying you get relief soon.  Nausea is awful!
Veronica H.
on 12/18/11 2:06 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 12/09/11 with
Thanks everyone for all your suggestions

The Ability To Convert Ideas To Things Is The Secret To Outward Success.... Vhicks82

Most Active
Recent Topics