Scale victory and NSV

vim_and_vinegar
on 12/31/11 7:03 am
I'm two weeks out from my RNY and have lost 25 pounds.

Guys.

That's a quarter of a hundred pounds. That's the size of a 15-month old baby. (I looked that up.) That's the size of a large American badger. (I looked that up too.)

That is more weight than I have ever, ever, EVER lost on ANY of the diets I have EVER been on.

That is A LOT OF WEIGHT!

Not only is there 25 pounds less of me, but I swung by Old Navy today and picked myself up a new pair of jeans. My size 22s were falling off (I had to hold them up by the belt loops as I walked through the mall). My new jeans? A size 18, on sale for $10. Win and win.

I also walked a full mile today for the first time in who knows how long. Oh, and I just had a single scrambled egg for dinner and I am deliciously full.

Best decision ever? I'm beginning to think so.

ladylion2001
on 12/31/11 7:11 am - Baltimore, MD
Your excitement is OOOZZZING through the screen!!  Keep up the good work!! :-)
texasgirl55
on 12/31/11 7:32 am - Katy, TX
I love seeing someone so excited and happy, it is infectious.  Hope the rest of your journey is as fun filled!
hhogan
on 12/31/11 12:15 pm
CONGRATS!  I can't wait for my surgery, scared and so nervous but can't wait to feel better.
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/11 12:59 pm, edited 12/31/11 12:59 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Verry cool!!!

It's a good thing those jeans were on sale; by the time you keep buying some every month, it's going to be very expensive! I loved thrift shops for my downcycle sizes.

Enjoy!
Most Active
Recent Topics