I can't tell a difference....

Katie S.
on 1/1/12 4:48 am - OH
The subject of this post is a little misleading... However, it was the truth until today! Everyone keeps telling me I look so different but I couldn't see it until today... I decided to do a side by side photo to post on here and OMG.... the difference is breathtaking. I will be 4 months out the 12th of this month and I am down 80lbs. I was getting a little discouraged until I seen this difference. This is a new year for a new me and I am more excited now than I have ever been!

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday and my mom took me on a mini shopping spree since I was going out for my b-day and I forbid anyone to buy me clothes for Christmas. I was able to fit into a size 28 jeans, down from a size 32!!!! I feel so blessed with everything and everyone in my life right now.... What a great way to start the new year 

Thumbelina
on 1/1/12 5:02 am - MI
 Congrats! 
ShebasMom
on 1/1/12 5:16 am
Revision on 07/05/16
C ongratulations on your success thus far. I can relate to not being able to see the difference in oneself. Unfortunately I don't have a pic of myself at my highest weight, which was my consult weight. I did have one taken the day before surgery, after losing 26 lbs.

HW322 SW296 GW150 LW196 

RNY 8-29-11

Revision to Distal bypass 7-5-16

SW262 GW165 

John 3:16

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views