Mushy Receipes

Darcy S.
on 1/2/12 7:58 am - Clinton, CT
 I"m hoping to move onto Mushy foods after my Dr.s appt on Thursday.  Any good receipes?   I need to bring something to share to a neigborhood gathering.

Thanks

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

jennifert4
on 1/2/12 8:07 am
Buffalo chicken. Its canned chicken, 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, cream.cheese, dry ranch packet and sour cream. Can eat cold or.warmed and others can use crackers for dippin
allicole1235
on 1/3/12 3:51 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey that sounds yummy! how much sour cream and cream cheese do you use?

littlewitch1973
on 1/2/12 8:15 am - NY
 check out www.bariatricfoodie.com ... she has some recipes that got me thru that stage!

Gypsyw0lf
on 1/2/12 10:02 am - Regina, Canada
 Mmmm buffalo chicken sounds delicious!  I'm also hoping to start mushies/thick liquids Wednesday.  I can hardly wait!  I bought riccotta, cottage cheese, goat cheese, salsa and I also have canned meats.

I'm already anticipating getting to 'chew' :) 

Good luck on your search, bariatricfoodie does have great recipies and http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/  has a small section on soft foods

GypsyWolf

undergoingchange
on 1/2/12 11:59 am
I am still on full liquids and can eat CarbMaster Yogurt from Kroger.  It has 8 g protein.  Many delicious flavors.
Darcy S.
on 1/3/12 3:42 am - Clinton, CT
Thanks! I love the site.....can't wait to make the buffalo chicken...we can eat that?..so excited!