What is your best trick for breaking a stall?

Shelly S.
on 1/3/12 10:57 am - Mason, MI
Please share your favorite way or best trick you have used to break a stall---I need some ideas if I am going to get to goal----I am 19 pounds away and it seems further away now then when I was over 300 pounds.

Thanks!
Shelly Smith    
HW 326 SW 293 CW 180 GW 160        
poet_kelly
on 1/3/12 10:58 am - OH
Up the protein.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/3/12 10:59 am - Baltimore, MD
Eat more and move more. That always worked for me. I went at my workouts harder and upped my intake a little and BOOM! The gloriousness of the tumble returned.
Shelly S.
on 1/3/12 12:02 pm - Mason, MI
Will do ladies, thanks so much!
Shelly Smith    
Lisa R.
on 1/3/12 1:27 pm - CA
 When I stall I increase my calories, and eat more often.  Sounds like the opposite thing to do but it works and I am only 8 pounds from goal.  I would be at goal if it wasn't for Christmas, damn holiday!  LOL

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Michelle E.
on 1/3/12 2:05 pm
Increasing exercise, increase protein, decrease sneaky carbs, water water water... add extra fiber

Getting a massage every so often for me.. cause its a body and mind kind of thing...

Changing up the workouts.. I went from Zumba to Spin Class..OMG.. its funny cause when I first started Zumba.. I thought it was going kill me.. now...(b4 my PS) I really had to run my ass on the treadmill, do spin, and weight training with high intensity..

I hope you knock down those next few pounds. I know you will do it..
Shelly S.
on 1/4/12 3:22 am - Mason, MI
Thank you so much for all the advice! Seems like there is an overall theme-----
I really appreciate the support. I started the morning out with protein in my coffee, greek yogurt later on and then a brisk walk in the dry 25 degree Michigan air.

I think if I looked at my calories they would still be around 1000 a day, but I didn't do much with protein shakes in the last couple of months. Since I can't eat enough in one sitting, I still need to drink the shakes. I also need to eat on a fixed schedule instead of *****footing around in the mornings and not eating until after 10am.
So TAWANDA-----here we go!
Shelly Smith