Waiting waiting waiting

Centexcat
on 1/12/12 8:56 am
 So I have been medically cleared, done all my tests, psychologically cleared, and nut class. My 'file' has been submitted to tricare and now I just have to wait. I did good waiting the first week. Now i am all "whaT if?" - even though my dr told me it could take 10 - 14 days. Waiting is NO fun. 
 If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor ~ Desmond Tutu    
tahoelady1958
on 1/12/12 9:16 am - reidsville, NC
RNY on 01/16/12
i understand your anxiousness...same thing happened to me...it took NO time for fed bcbs to send me a denial letter...like the doctor faxed it and they replied the same day...i received the letter the next day...when the appeal went thru..it did take about 2 weeks...so, i dont know, but it sounds like good news to me...i hope so..let us know
Rita

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/12 9:21 am
 At one of the pre op meetings I was at Tricare insurance was mentioned. There was a man in the room that sold another kind of insurance and he said Tricare is the very best at getting bariatric surgery patients the very best of care. 

Patients it will happen. 

Pam
divadelya
on 1/12/12 9:29 am - NC
RNY on 02/01/12
I got an email today from the patient coordinator at my surgeons office.  She said that she was going to submit everything to my insurance co. ASAP.  My tentative surgery date is Feb 1st.

HW 272  CW 264

LilnAK
on 1/12/12 2:06 pm
It took awhile for TriCare to approve me also. And remember we just had some major holidays so I'm sure people took time off of work. Just continue to be patient.
 Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly - Anonymous    
Most Active
Recent Topics