ENS Drink Mix...hot?

allvalerie
on 1/16/12 3:40 am - Seward, AK
Kelly or anyone else who drinks Celebrate ENS drink mix-

Have you ever tried it hot like tea? Its a little cold up here so I've been drinking more hot liquids then cold and was wondering if it would taste good or not-

I'm talking about the wild cherry, citrus and cranberry grape flavor not the ones with protein in them-

Valerie
poet_kelly
on 1/16/12 5:28 am - OH
I haven't tried it hot, but I'm wondering now if you put it in some hot tea, how that would taste.  Without the tea, it sounds like hot koolaid to me, which does not sound appealing.

Do you have some to give it a try?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

allvalerie
on 1/16/12 7:52 am - Seward, AK
I do have some so I gave it a try-

Not to bad! I think its better cold but something different to have hot especially in the winter. I tried Wild Cherry. I didn't add tea or anything and drank it plain. I choose the cherry since I have some cherry tea here but tried it plain first and ended up not adding the tea. I think I'll give the other flavors a shot tomorrow-

Valerie
M M
on 1/16/12 8:57 am
 I wonder how the Cake Batter would be.  Hmm.
poet_kelly
on 1/16/12 12:06 pm - OH
I'm sure the chocolate ENS would be good in hot chocolate, or coffee.  Actually, I bet the cake batter would be good in coffee, too.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views