Quest bar update

Lisa R.
on 1/18/12 8:24 am - CA
 Ok, I have been posting a bit about these bars which I ordered after hearing so many people speak of them on this board.  

Now let me say that if you know me at all I HATE PROTEIN!!  Hate hate hate it!  I always post how protein can never taste good and stop even trying to make it taste nasty because it always will.  I did find that Power Crunch bars were pretty good, but not as high in protein as I would like for the amount of calories.

I tried my first Quest bar today, Cinnamon bun.  It was GREAT!  GREAT!  So good, I am looking forward to having another one tomorrow, it was that good.  And remember I hate protein.  This I would eat even if it didn't have protein.

Tomorrow I am going to try the PB and J.  Can't wait!  So if you hate protein, try these.  If I can say I like them that's saying a lot!  LOL

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/12 8:27 am
 I have some samples on order. Now you have me waiting impatiently. LOL
LJ1972
on 1/18/12 8:29 am - FL
I will be having chocolate brownie tonight... yum!
poet_kelly
on 1/18/12 8:29 am - OH
I guess I have to order some.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/18/12 11:10 am - Baltimore, MD
Through Bariatric Foodie?

Oh, and if you participate in all four weeks of the pledge you can win a whole troth for yourself.

(Btw...that is officially leaked info...)

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

poet_kelly
on 1/18/12 11:15 am - OH
OK, I'm participating!

Can I order sample bars through Bariatric Foodie?  I'm gonna go check it out.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/18/12 12:38 pm - Baltimore, MD

Yep. Just click the ad and it'll take you to their site where you can order a sample box.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Sunnygurl
on 1/18/12 8:35 am - VA
RNY on 02/28/12
where do you order these samples from?

nightbird
on 1/18/12 11:00 am - Bowie, MD
 I ordered my samples from netrition.com.  I really enjoy them.

Lisa
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 1/18/12 8:38 am
I cut mine in 1/2 then nuke it for 15 - 20 seconds.  It spreads and then has the consistancy of a cookie.  Tomorrow I eat the other half.

Winnie

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?