Surgery was 1/17

moonandsun
on 1/19/12 11:52 pm
Well my surgery was on Tuesday 1/17. I had a few additional things done with my RN-Y, gal bladder out, hernia repair and he fixed a area under my hernia. I must say I feel like I have been hit by a MAC truck. I am better today than yesterday and know it will get better by the day. I was able to get down my first protein drink today. I was super excited about that. My husband and I are going to try a short walk here in a few. Thank you to everyone for being such a supportive sounding board.
~ Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. ~        
MikesJulie
on 1/20/12 12:13 am - MA
RNY on 02/07/12

Congrats on your surgery.. and at the same time i am sorry about the MAC truck...i wish i was there to get the license plate number for you.  I wish you all the Best and i hope you have a great walk with your hubby.

Mark K.
on 1/20/12 12:36 am - FL
RNY on 01/30/12
Congrats on your surgery, I will have mine on 1/30.  Best of luck to you and hope you start feeling better.

Mark

talula216
on 1/20/12 12:48 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
Congrats on your surgery.  I had mine on the n16th so I know the mac truck feeling.  but when you go home that will change.  Once I got home I felt so much better.  Hang in there.

Talula
Starting weight 369

undergoingchange
on 1/20/12 12:52 am
Funny you should say you "feel like a Mac truck hit you."  I had my surgery on 12/27.  When I woke up in recovery the nurse asked my how I felt and told her, "like a Mac truck hit me."

Hope you're feeling much better very soon.
Sunnygurl
on 1/20/12 1:08 am - VA
RNY on 02/28/12
That is funny....  Sounds like the same Mac truck running around...  waiting for it to hit me....  :) Wishing you a speedy recovery...  enjoy your walk.

Donna D.
on 1/20/12 1:51 am - Cockeysville, MD
Congrats It is better to have had all of the other stuff done at the same time than to go back and have it done later! Whishing you a speedy recovery!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

tahoelady1958
on 1/20/12 6:50 am - reidsville, NC
RNY on 01/16/12
so glad things did turn out well in the end..hoping you do have a speedy recovery
Butterfly_Wishes
on 1/20/12 10:28 pm - AZ
RNY on 01/17/12
I too had my surgery on the 17th. I had very little in the way of complications and still feel like I was hot by a truck. Walking around really helped me feel better even though I thought I would make me feel worse. Also, keeping a postitive outlook on everything really helped while I was in the hospital. I just got home last night, and was never so happy to see my cats. Best of luck to you.