Waiting waiting waiting - AGAIN...

Centexcat
on 1/24/12 2:25 am
I got approved by my ins co last week - called my dr and told them I was approved - apparently they have to wait to get in in the mail - WHAT?  It certainly wasn't submitted through the mail - come on Tricare - get with the program -  anyway - yesterday I got my letter with the official approval so I am hoping my dr's office may get it today or so - the waiting really is the hardest part.... so far....
 If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor ~ Desmond Tutu    
dianabelle12
on 1/24/12 4:13 am
Im really surprised they did that i have tricare as well and didnt have that happen.Good luck to you i hope they get with it soon!

Donna D.
on 1/24/12 4:20 am - Cockeysville, MD
Oh Yea I remember the waiting game and it can be frustrating! I was sitting by my phone like a sick puppy! I was so anxious, and all I wanted was a surgery date! I used to see everybody announcing there dates ,and was just praying that I get one real soon! Well I pray they just come on and give u a date real soon!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

Centexcat
on 1/24/12 8:33 am
 And they called me about an hour after I posted this...  Looks like the date is going to be feb 23rd - they submitted it for lap band so they have to re do it for RNy but once it is approved he said all he has to do is send them a request to change it.    This time next month it will all be over. 
 If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor ~ Desmond Tutu    
Most Active
Recent Topics