Surgery on January 31st

Skoonie
on 1/27/12 11:45 am - Van Wert, OH
RNY on 01/31/12 with
After 8 months of testing and dieting I can't believe I only have 4 days until the start of a whole new life for me. I am so excited and ready to be on the other side and want to say thanks to all of you who share your joys, heartaches, ideas, recipes and lives. I feel like you have helped me to be that much more prepared for what is to come. My 8yr old has my new life planned out boy are we going to do some fun things together!

cdreamyd
on 1/27/12 11:57 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
Congrats... i can not wait till my day comes.. Good luck..
MikesJulie
on 1/27/12 9:34 pm - MA
RNY on 02/07/12

Congratulations

Good Luck to you..  Im going in on Feb 7th and i cant wait either ...  It is going to be so nice to be able to do things with the children again.  Best Wishes to you and have a wonderful time wtih your 8 year old

Julie

moonandsun
on 1/27/12 10:27 pm

Congratulations! My surgery was Jan 17th. First Post OP appt was yesterday and I am down 18 lbs from my pre op appt 2 weeks prior. Words can not even begin to explain the process you are about to go through, but know it is amazing. Best of luck to you. I researched RN-Y surgery for 4 years before I made the decision to change my life. Even with that much preparation, the emotional journey has been pleasantly unexpected. Again, best of luck.

~ Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. ~        
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views