Papaya enzymes: can anyone post a photo?

Tali S.
on 2/4/12 9:15 am - Jerusalem, Israel
I am hoping to find some. I checked cvs and walmart but didn't find it. It would help if I saw a photo or link to know exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks

Carla M.
on 2/4/12 9:33 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with

You probably won't find them at either of those stores. They usually only sell them at health food stores.

artroxy blue
on 2/4/12 9:41 am, edited 2/3/12 9:42 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133211

www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp

Or are you looking for something for your skin that has papaya enzymes in it?
Blondie76
on 2/4/12 9:42 am - AL
I got mine at the vitamin shoppe. They say papaya enzyme on the front and are little football shaped pills. They don't work for me
Tali S.
on 2/4/12 9:57 am - Jerusalem, Israel
I guess it's always worth a try!!
Blondie76
on 2/4/12 10:14 am - AL
Oh, totally worth a try! There are a lot of people on here who swear by them. I'm going to try another brand. Someone just mentioned that her Dr said to take a tiny sip of coke to break down foods. Who knows??? Could work!
Tali S.
on 2/4/12 10:19 am - Jerusalem, Israel
I just read that too!!! I have to try it. It would be very easy to keep a can or two at home for the occasion. I used to be such a soda addict but now it bothers my stomach too much to drink. Plus it doesn't taste good anymore! But if it helps this horrible stuck feeling.....genius. Let me know what happens when you try!
Tali S.
on 2/4/12 9:55 am - Jerusalem, Israel
Ah, that could be them! Thanks for that link.

Carla- I have read on here that folks can sometimes find them at walmart.

I don't know why but I pictured them to be chewy...like those chewy candies weigh****chers makes. Fruities? Are they more like a tums? Do they taste terrible? I feel 'stuck' ALL the time. Hopeing these can help. I seem to be completely incapable of doing a proper chewing job.

I am terrible with supplements/meds. Mental block. The smaller, cheeked, or tastier the less of a nightmare it is for me to try and take them. Still can't find myself happy with a multivitamin for this reason. Thought bariatric advantage would do the trick. Berry? Yuuuck!!!

Anyone else have a brand they like of these papaya enzymes??
mrskreuter
on 2/4/12 12:47 pm
RNY on 02/24/11 with
mine are Papaya enzyme with Chlorophyl....American heath brand purchsed at the vitamin shoppe.

wericamichele
on 2/4/12 9:57 am, edited 2/4/12 9:58 am
I have always gotten mine at Walmart where the vitamins are. The bottle just says Papaya enzymes on it.  They are chewable and they taste like baby aspirin or maybe sweet tarts. I hope this helps.