STUCK, STUCK, STUCK!

airforcewife78
on 2/8/12 2:44 am
SERIOUSLY. I am frustrated. I have been stuck since CHRISTMAS. I bounce between 186-188lbs can CANNOT BREAK IT. I workout 6x per week doing Zumba. And still nada. What's going on here? I did my 6 month checkup and they said I was on target w/ the weightloss so why am I not shedding anymore weight? I'll be 7 months out next month and I am beyond frustrated. Anyone else having this issue?
Marilyn101
on 2/8/12 3:19 am - FL
I know it is hard when you work so hard and the scale is not responding in turn, but  keep in mind you may still be lossing inches and building muscle. The scale will move believe me. Good luck
InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/8/12 3:25 am
6 month stall is VERY common. If you can, stay off the scale and pick up the measuring tape- do it! Just keep doing all the right things, and the weight will keep coming off.
Hang in there,
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

iowa_missie74
on 2/8/12 3:33 am - IA
More than frustrating when you know how hard you are working. I feel that way because I have only lost 20 since thanksgiving, but I still keep going. I measured my stomach and havent lost another inch even. Makes me want to cry, but Im better now than where I was 4 months ago, before surgery, so I have to be thankful for that.

airforcewife78
on 2/8/12 6:45 am, edited 2/8/12 6:46 am
This is by far the hardest thing I've gone through. Its a mental challenge daily. Today I had a horrible eating day so I am hitting the gym 2x harder. Whoever tells you this is the easy way out are FULL OF IT. I wanna punch 'em in the face! This is the hardest thing ever. Almost 7 months out and have only lost 75lbs. :( Working hard and its not showing right now. Just very dissapointing. I will get on the scale weekly instead of daily, and see where results land. Thanks for the heads up ladies.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 278 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 247 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 205 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 137 views
Recent Topics