first time out to dinner with husband. lots of restriction.

keepitoff91
on 2/18/12 10:18 am
My husband had gift cards to olive garden or red lobster. He's had them for months and I just didn't think it would be worth going out and waiting an hour for a table to eat 2 bites and watch him eat for an hour.

Tonight I was super bored and decided tonight was the night to try, no big deal if it doesn't "work out", I just needed to get out of the house! It pretty much happened the way I thought it would. Three bites and I was super full like I would bust. BUT, that's good! I would have eaten and eaten before my pouch.

Restriction is a good thing.

Ashley4191990
on 2/18/12 10:31 am - DE
Yay! Sounds great, so where did you ended up eating and what did you  choose? I work at olive garden and was kinda dreading having to return to work in march with all the smells and what not, and now post op, Im not worried at all, i crave the good foods lol anything beats mash potatoes for me now! lol
jamiemariep
on 2/18/12 10:48 pm
Isnt it great that this tool not only works but you knew what to expect ahead of time and handled it amazingly?

We went out for the first time last night and I was annoyed because the waitress didnt ask if I wanted to wrap my salad and I (foolishly) assumed it was obvious that I would take it considering pretty much all of it was still on the plate. Not so much as she came back with the bill empty handed. Oh well live and learn. I felt awkward asking because its a pretty fancy restaurant so I wasnt sure about the etiquette of leftovers lol

Tiara Classic 5k 5/13/12: 37:19
Marion Village 5k 6/23/12 32:55
Rochester Road Race 5k 8/11 29:58
Acushnet Road Race 4 mile 9/3 41:07
Spooky Spooner 5k 10/28 PR 28:05

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 334 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 288 views