1 week stall

Nana1953
on 2/23/12 5:44 am
RNY on 01/10/12
Looking for some advice and encouragement...In a nutshell, I am 6 weeks out of RNY...have lost 37 lbs and in the last week i havent lost an ounce. I am eating between 700-800 calories a day (mostly protein) + mos****er and doing my vitamins. I am not walking miles a day but am getting some walking in as my schedule permits. Please tell me what I need to do to get off this hump!!!! Thanks for your time.

poet_kelly
on 2/23/12 6:37 am - OH
You don't need to do anything.  That's just how weight loss works.  You won't lose every day or every week or even every month.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Skoonie
on 2/23/12 9:54 pm - Van Wert, OH
RNY on 01/31/12 with
I had surgery on the 31st of January and have lost 18lbs since but my scales have not moved since Feb 14th its very frustrating especially when you are doing everything you should be and not cheating but just keep on keeping on thats what I am doing I havent gained so guess thats a good thing. Good luck to you

Nana1953
on 2/24/12 11:59 am
RNY on 01/10/12
Thanks a bunch. I will continue on!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics