Stomach Cancer

Not As Big_Cle
on 2/27/12 8:48 am - Durham, NC
Well It's been a while since I've been on.  I just want to advise everyone to get every little discomfort or pain checked.  I found out on Friday that I have stage 4 stomach cancer.  They tell you that your chance go way down but I guess mine didn't. 

Enjoy Life.

april89love
on 2/27/12 8:51 am - NC
I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. Will be praying for you.

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

rhondanewme
on 2/27/12 8:55 am - Grantsboro, NC
So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. A friend of my sister just received the same diagnosis and is just starting treatment. You will be in my thoughts and prayers- let us know how things are going when you can.
seattledeb
on 2/27/12 8:57 am
 That's very good advice. Just because you have had an Rny it doesn't rule out other problems.

I am sorry about your news. I would advise you to let all your health care providers know about your Rny surgery. They may and try and give you NSAIDS or they may not know about your additional vitamin requirements. Also some meds may be absorbed differently. Having just gone through a kidney transplant I had to do a lot of teaching. I also have to take a higher dose of some meds to get the level right.

Take care,
Deb T.

illinois Gama D.
on 2/27/12 8:59 am

i am so sorry to hear that, FIGHT, FIGHT HARD!!!!THOUGHTS & LOTS OF PRAYERS HEADED YOUR WAY, TRY TO KEEP US POSTED HOW YOU ARE DOING

plum21
on 2/27/12 8:59 am - Miami, FL
 So sorry to hear this. Good luck.
YankeeRose
on 2/27/12 9:39 am - Meadville, PA
I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. I am a cancer survivor of endometrial and ovarian cancer. You need to fight. Message me anytime if you want to chat or just someone who's been through chemo to listen.

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

MikesJulie
on 2/27/12 9:46 am - MA
RNY on 02/07/12
i am so sorry ... you fight hard and i will pray harder.  Lots of prayers going your way.
 (HW) 246 (Pre op weight loss) 9lbs (Surgery weight) 237  (1mo) 19lbs
HouptMom
on 2/27/12 9:57 am - PA
 So very sorry to hear about this.  Many prayers heading your way.  Please take care.

HW 267/SW 243/CW 177/ GW160

Not As Big_Cle
on 2/27/12 10:10 am - Durham, NC
Thanks for all the support.  The doctors arent painting a very bright future.  I'm looking everywhere to see if I can find something to help me.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views