Still sore sometimes, 3 months out

xtine
on 3/3/12 3:53 pm - San Jose, CA
Is it common for someone's belly to be sore sometimes (when I move certain ways, when I cough deep, etc.)? I am 3 months out and wonder if something is wrong?

HW: 295 / SW: 273 / CW: 169.4 / GW: 140 / Dream Goal: 120
Height: 5'3.5"  -  *22lbs of my weightloss was lost pre-surgery.

MONICASNEWLIFE
on 3/3/12 4:37 pm
I THINK SO, IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.. IM STILL SORE ON MY LEFT SIDE AND I OCCASSIONALLY GET SHARP PAIN IN MY BELLY BUTTON AND IN SOME OF MY INCISION SITES.. WELL WE ARE BOTH CLOSE TO OUT 4TH MONTH CHECK UP.. JUST REMEMBER TO WRITE ALL YOUR CONCERN DOWN AND TAKE THE QUESTION TO THE DOC AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT LEAVE THE OFFICE UNTIL EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ANSWERED..  THATS WHAT IM DOING EVERY CONCERN, ACHE OR PAIN I HAVE IM MAKING A NOTE OF IT AND IM TAKING IT IN WHEN I GO IN APRIL...

GOOD LUCK !!!
MONICA
"Caterpillar in my cocoon, I'm gonna be a butterfly soon.
  I'm a little butterfly, I can soar through the sky. So glad I ended up like this, Thanks to metamorphosis".

hw 286 pre op 276 sw 263 cw 214  13lbs lost pre-op slowly but surely!!    
ready_2_live
on 3/3/12 10:40 pm - Niceville, FL
 I was still having intermittent pain at 3 months out (and further) that kind of felt like a pulled muscle or something tugging inside. I chalked it up to scar tissue, and having had a few surgeries since then and the doctors discovering massive scar tissue, that's probably exactly what it was for me. If it gets worse or becomes a different type of pain then I'd definitely get it checked out.
wvugal89
on 3/3/12 11:58 pm - MD
It takes your stomach muscles a long time to heal and you have to strengthen them again. I know that at the gym depending on my ab work I sometimes have twinges and I just stop and readjust what I am doing.

Teri-Lynn
POI

Most Active
Recent Topics