Sleep study postponed... Surgery Thursday

Melanie D.
on 3/4/12 2:31 am
Hello! I have been on the lap band thread for the past couple of years but am supposed to be having lap band removal and possible RNY conversion on Thursday. If everything looks good he'll convert me when he takes out the band, if not, then I go back in 3 months for the second surgery.   

I'm nervous now though because I was supposed to have my second sleep study with a CPAP last night but thanks to this horrible cold and nasal congestion, they cancelled my study! I have to call Monday to reschedule so now I am so nervous about my surgery being pushed back. 

I have been reading posts on this forum lately and look forward to getting to know all of you and appreciate your comments and posts here! I've been very anxious and excited to get started on my RNY!

Mel
april89love
on 3/4/12 2:49 am - NC
Praying everything will go as planned.

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

rbb825
on 3/4/12 1:22 pm - Suffern, NY
I am surprised they scheduled you for the RNY with the sleep study only a few days before, they usually take about 2 weeks to decifer.  I had mine done 2 years prior but was told they have to be done atleast 2 months prior in order to get the readings transcribed and to the surgeons and to give the surgeons time to go over them.  I wish you luck and hope they will do it with out the test.  I know mine would not - it is actually a safety issue to make sure you go safely through anestesia

Most Active
Recent Topics