BM- not trying to be gross, just very excited :)

brown_eyed_girl_1981
on 3/5/12 12:37 am, edited 3/5/12 10:59 pm
Not to sound gross, but this is exciting for me because it has been an issue for quite some time. With all the lack of energy and low sugar issues I finally finally had the best weekend I've had in a long time energy wise. I backed off the whole grains (which cut back the carb/sugar and I'm sure contributed to energy) and added sugar free fiber powder into my morning coffee as well as added plain greek yogurt to the mix (with 2 spoons of fiber added as well), and added omega 3 fish oil capsules daily. I had the easiest bowel movement this morning that I've had in a LONG time. Usually everything is soft and I end up in a sweat, nauseous, and pain and feel like I haven't finished, but not today!! I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who offered advice, it sure has helped (much better than stool softeners). I hope it continues like this.
♥Pam♥
RNY  8/16/06  Starting weight 262 / Current weight 152
ORIGINAL GOAL 160/ NEW GOAL 140   
brown_eyed_girl_1981
on 3/5/12 12:46 am
I almost forgot as well, I added an extra protein drink to my daily diet because I have been having a hard time some days making time for all my meals and have been falling short on protein (noticed this thanks to journaling). I'm wondering Could the increase in protein cause energy to improve as well?
♥Pam♥
RNY  8/16/06  Starting weight 262 / Current weight 152
ORIGINAL GOAL 160/ NEW GOAL 140   
poet_kelly
on 3/5/12 4:35 am - OH
Getting enough protein will definitely give you more energy.  Congratulations on a good poop!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics