Text to go with picture

Cookietea
on 3/10/12 11:13 am
Sorry not very technological.  Anyway that picture was taken last night.  I have lost 140# since April 2010.  110# since surgery  Feb 16, 2011.  Would do it over in a heartbeat.
 Both my surgeon and family Dr said not to lose anymore weight.  I see a surgeon on Friday about removing the flapadoodle.  Man that has got to go!  Got a new bathingsuit and am still suffering from the trauma of seeing myself naked in a full view mirror.  I didn't even try on the suit I had picked out at Kohls.  Just got the heck out of dodge.

Did get a suit.  Am going to Virginia the end of the month for a few days and mine was old to begin with and I use the pool at least twice a week so the chlorine is killing it.  Actually it probably is dead.  So expected to get a size smaller (12) not taking into account how stretched out the old one is.  So a 14 fit perfect and that's all good also.  Last year I was wearing a 5X.  I haven't been in a 14 since I got married which was 40 years ago.

Nik - I have dial up.  Slower than the coming.  Just didn't wait long enough.  Remember your bathing suit picture last year?  You looked so good in it.
Skinnygirlme
on 3/11/12 6:15 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 I N C R E D I B L E  accomplishment! Congratulations on such a huge milestone!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Most Active
Recent Topics