Surgery tomorrow!!!

cegirl6
on 3/11/12 10:04 am - Westminster, CA
RNY on 03/12/12 with
 Well in twelve hours exactly, I will be checking into the hospital for my surgery that's set for 730am on Monday...wish me luck cause I'm scared... I developed a blood clot after my last knee surgery and I worry it might happen again.....doctors think it shouldn't be a problem though, but I'm still worried... I am sooooo ready for this. :)......Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support..it means a lot to me..and good luck to all the others having surgery on Monday too...((hugs))
Kenny B.
on 3/11/12 10:16 am - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
It'll be over before you know it. Good luck, praying for a speedy recovery and with no problems!!  See ya on the loser side.

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Susan M.
on 3/11/12 10:38 am - Howell, MI
Good luck and I hope you have a un-eventful recovery

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

Skinnygirlme
on 3/11/12 10:43 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Good luck to you and an easy recovery!!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Relic_Goddess
on 3/11/12 10:45 am - Macon, GA
RNY on 03/13/12
 Mine is tuesday, so I guess that makes you my surgery buddy :P I wish you the best of luck!!
1Haute Diva
on 3/11/12 10:45 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Good luck tomorrow and I'm wishing you a quick and easy recovery!
- Shaw

Nycm
on 3/11/12 10:46 am
RNY on 02/21/12 with
Good luck to you!

Christine

IrishIze
on 3/11/12 10:53 am - NJ
I was nervous and apprehensive the night before, but strangely calm once I got to the hospital and even in the OR while they were prepping me.  I think because I wanted the surgery so badly.    I hope the same for you.  

When I had my surgery, they gave me shots of heparin to help prevent clots....I"m sure you'll be fine.   Wishing you a nice, easy surgery and a quick recovery.   Be sure to check in and let us know how you do!
Irish......  

drivinmycamaro
on 3/11/12 11:02 am - VA
RNY on 03/06/12 with

Good luck to you!  I just had my surgery on 3/6/12, so I'm not much ahead of you.  My doctors gave me Lovonox shots in the hospital each day to prevent blood clots and sent me home with 10 days worth of syringes to give self injections as well.

JasminaL5
on 3/11/12 11:31 am - Wurtsboro, NY
RNY on 03/12/12
 Good Luck surgery buddy!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!! I will post as soon as I can!! 
Most Active
Recent Topics