Has anyone else felt this way.

Karen P.
on 3/12/12 9:11 am - CO
RNY on 02/13/12
 I feel you.  Even though I thought I was prepared for the surgery, I had buyers remorse - still do some days and just feel like I'm struggling to find my way through it.  My pouch is changing and makes adjusting to the foods tougher - the more stenuous a day I've had the more likely I am to have a dumping bout.

I think have a lot of change and stress in a relatively short amount of time is what you're feeling and you're just reaching a breaking point.  Take some time for yourself (easier said than done) and know that you'll get through it.

Hope it improves for you soon!!!

Zeigled
on 3/12/12 10:40 am - Parkton, MD
I think it is a reasonable response....Food was always something that brought me comfort during times of stress.  You seem to have a huge amount of stress and have had that for a long time.  Food may have been a way of coping with that.  It sounds (and I'm just guessing) that you are getting angry in lieu of eating that would normally dampen or bury that anger.  Maybe it's ok to feel that anger - get it out - and maybe that will help reduce the stress.  The key, I think, would not to feel guilty about being angry.  Everyone should be able to get angry or frustrated or sad or whatever you need to feel.

Keep posting to get it out of your system - or maybe start a blog on your own page.  May help to put the feelings somewhere rather than eating them.
HW 357 SW 341   

Most Active
Recent Topics