Help please ;(

sweetgirlt26
on 3/13/12 6:54 am
RNY on 01/04/12 with
 Hey everyone so a few days ago I started to feel werid. I started to feel light headed, weak, dizzy, not having any energy, and tired. I take all my vitamins and drink lots of fliuds. My close family memebers are telling me that I've been looking pale and sick lately and it's really starting to worry me. Any advice  as to what this may be? 
Jennifer M.
on 3/13/12 6:57 am - MN
RNY on 02/17/12
 (1)  Are you getting in enough protein?  (2)  Is there something going around?

apod1991
on 3/13/12 7:02 am - staten island, NY
RNY on 04/19/11 with
i love you
poet_kelly
on 3/13/12 7:02 am - OH
Are you getting enough protein?  You might need to have some labs done, could be low on iron.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kim W.
on 3/13/12 7:04 am
I'm not a medical professional, but I think anemia could be a possibility. Do you have regular blood work done?? I think you should see your primary dr. The dizziness scares the crap outta me. I don't want to pass out and lose teeth or be driving or something like that. I am paranoid tho.
sweetgirlt26
on 3/13/12 7:04 am
RNY on 01/04/12 with
Hey I try to drink about 2 muscle milk lights a day which are 20grams each but sometimes il just have one if I include chicken in my diet
poet_kelly
on 3/13/12 8:21 am - OH
Two Muscle Milk would be 40 grams of protein.  How much other protein do you get in on an average day?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

lainey1217
on 3/13/12 7:32 am, edited 3/13/12 7:34 am - Manchester, CT
Are you on blood pressure medication?  That happen to me a couple of weeks ago and my blood pressure was low.  My doctor took me off BP meds.  Definetly check with you doctor.
MONICASNEWLIFE
on 3/13/12 8:39 am
I was feeling the very same exact way and i just left my pcp office about an hour ago, she told me it sounded like anemia.. she wants me to go in and have some test dones,, including a thyroid test, and check for dehydration... i should have my results by monday at the latest... when in doubt  just go to your dr.

i dont care if the dr thinks im bothereing too much my health is my priority and thats why we are paying 1100dlrs a month to have great insurance...

hope all is well and its nothing bad but you should really go to your dr and let them know whats going on..
"Caterpillar in my cocoon, I'm gonna be a butterfly soon.
  I'm a little butterfly, I can soar through the sky. So glad I ended up like this, Thanks to metamorphosis".

hw 286 pre op 276 sw 263 cw 214  13lbs lost pre-op slowly but surely!!    
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views