Multiple NSVs

Shirley O.
on 3/18/12 3:07 am - NM
 Just got back from my first plane trip in about 8 months and wanted to share several NSVs.
1. As stated earlier, clothes take up less space in a suitcase.  I was able to have room to bring back several clothing items from a great thrift store to give to my grandaughters!
2. For the first time in years, I didn't have to request a seat belt extender.  
3. There was no struggling to get the arm rest down or having to leave it up.
4. On a packed flight, I didn't get "that look" when someone had to get in the middle seat next to me.
5. The on-flight bathroom was so much easier to use.  
6. I could get through spaces I didn't anticipate being able to get through.  Sometime I would think I couldn't get through there and then decide to try it and "Voila!" it worked.
7. The relatives were all very realistic and supportive of my progress

All of this makes me more excited about my upcoming trip to Italy to visit my grandaughters!  just wanted to share some positives with this very supportive group!

Shirley
RNY 8-25-11
HW 280, SW 240, CW 176
myminime
on 3/18/12 3:09 am - Eugene, OR
Congrats! Those are awesome! I didn't even think of those bathrooms - those things are TINY!
HW:  255  SW:  225.7  CW:  156.3

sweet-tart2012
on 3/18/12 3:18 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
You have some wonderful nsvs!!  Congrats.  I know you were floating on a high when you realized how different it was this time!  Best wishes

Cindyagogo
on 3/18/12 3:39 am
RNY on 02/21/12
Awesome...the best!
I can't wait til traveling gets easier and i can give up my belt extender!
terriphillips417
on 3/18/12 4:56 am - Graham, WA

Congratulations!.  I am flying from Seattle to Atlanta at the end of the month.  I can only dream that my experience will as good as yours.  I am a little nervous.  Lucky my 16 yr old son is sitting next to me and he is a stick figure, just in case

Shirley O.
on 3/18/12 6:16 am - NM
 Those bathrooms are tiny, aren't they?
Thanks for all the encouragement and know I'm sending encouragement to each of you.  Here's to the NSVs, as well as the SVs!
Shirley
Donna D.
on 3/18/12 6:30 am - Cockeysville, MD
Congrats on your NSV'S My last plane ride was awful too, and I can not wait to get back on and try it again being thinner!! Enjoy your life you deserve it!!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

Shirley O.
on 3/18/12 10:34 am - NM
 Thanks Donna!  I know your next ride will be better.
Shirley
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 266 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 269 views