Meeting with my Surgeon Tomorrow!!!

K B.
on 3/20/12 9:26 pm
RNY on 04/30/12
 Hi Everyone,

So the day has finally come that I sit down with my surgeon. I have my appointment tomorrow morning at 9:30. I am expecting things to go great, but you never know. I will have a weigh in, which I am looking forward to. For the past couple weeks I have been actually following the pre-op diet plan and feel really good. The only thing I do not feel to good about, is having to let work know I need to take time off for surgery. Anyway, I am sure after tomorrow's meeting I will have a better idea of hjow much time I need to have off as well as an expected time I will be ready for surgery. I am so close to getting a date now, I have completed all my pre-op appointments and testing. I have this meeting with the surgeon then a nutritionist appointment on the 27th. Then I should be all set....This is all so exciting and I am trying not to let my anxiety/nerves get the best of me. 

Any suggestions on what I should ask the surgeon?! I have a list of a few, but there may be some I left off! 

Hope everyone has a great day and I will keep you updated 
slashes
on 3/21/12 1:13 am
I always went armed with a scroll of questions - lol. You are almost there and I can remember that feeling like it was just yesterday - so exciting !!

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs