? about Greek yogurt + SF pudding mix

artroxy blue
on 3/22/12 9:59 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 So I got some SF pudding today, and was wondering what the ratio of Greek yogurt to pudding mix is? Is it one cup of yogurt to one package of pudding mix? More? Less?

Thanks again for all your help!!! 
poet_kelly
on 3/22/12 10:03 am - OH
I use about one tablespoon (1/4 of a package) pudding mix to one cup of Greek yogurt.

Although I usually buy 32 ounces (or make 32 ounces, I make my own yogurt most of the time now) and then I just mix in a whole package of pudding mix.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

artroxy blue
on 3/22/12 10:05 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Ok--thank you! I was thinking that would be an awful lot of mix for one measly cup of yogurt! LOL
poet_kelly
on 3/22/12 10:08 am - OH
I'd start small.  You can always add more if you need more flavor, but you can't really take any back out.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/12 11:05 am, edited 3/22/12 11:09 am
Do any of you use anything else other than the crystal light and sugar free pudding mix? I do not like to use artificially sweetened stuff, and I don't eat packaged things like jello or pudding mix.

Has anyone tried lavender, cinnamon, citrus zest, mint, cocoa powder, etc? I just had the idea of drying and/or freeze drying some things and making them into powders to mix into yogurt.

edit: I see there's a lot of freeze dried fruit powders for sale online. I think I will check out the labels on those and see if that's something that would work.