To Nik

bklyncat58
on 3/22/12 10:40 pm - NJ
Just wanted to tell you I read your blog and been reading about this protein drink out there called Click. Well let me tell you this stuff is a life saver I love my coffee decaf of course And I LOVE frappe from Starbucks well went to the Click site and they had a bogo on there sample packs Mocha and Vanilla latte . Well made me a Ice cold Mocha drink this morning and let me tell you this is the best of both worlds coffee and protein I can drink this stuff 2 or 3 times a day need to get some sugar free syrup to squirt into it . Can't wait for hubbys payday I'm getting a tub of this stuff. No protein taste at all no chalky aftertaste either this is a miracle . Sorry I'm ranting just so excited .

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/22/12 10:47 pm, edited 3/22/12 10:47 pm - Baltimore, MD
I'm glad you like! BUT I would not advise 2-3 servings a day. The stuff has the caffeine of a triple shot espresso! Caffeine has some health benefits in moderation but when you get too much it's just too much!

They are coming out with a decaf version soon and I'm going to try it as soon as it comes back. I will report back.
bklyncat58
on 3/22/12 10:52 pm - NJ
Wow a decaf version do you know when that will be available Hope it dosen't change the taste . but that would be great . Do you know if this can be bought it in any stores regular or decaf
Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/22/12 10:54 pm - Baltimore, MD
 They carry regular ones in most Vitamin Shoppes (call yours to see if it does). 

I am not sure about the distribution of the decaf version. I am trying to find out.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

bklyncat58
on 3/22/12 10:57 pm - NJ
Thank you for the info . You are great have a good weekend and I love how you call your girls the Divas lol
Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/22/12 10:59 pm - Baltimore, MD
 If you knew them, you would know I can't call them anything else!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 162 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views