Have a Tentative Date!!!

K B.
on 3/27/12 9:20 pm
RNY on 04/30/12
 I had my last nutritionist appointment yesterday afternoon! She was very pleased with my progress in the program so far. So, it is that time and I have been given a tentative date for surgery.....APRIL 30th!! It is so exciting as well as a little nerve racking. I am so ready to be on the other side, but have a lot to do before then. I called this morning to confirm I was good with the date that I was given. I will be waiting for a call back, but for now I have a date! Unless my insurance kicks back and says I have to be in the program for the full 6 months...I'm hoping this doesn't happen, but even if it does I have all my pre-op requirements done! So it will just be a wait...I will be letting work know today that I will need some time off...wish me luck! Finally the time is here :)

Good Luck to all those that have had their surgery and all the people that are just starting out...enjoy the ride and it is only up from here :) 

.....Well down in the weight of course!

Have a good day!
slashes
on 3/27/12 9:46 pm
That is great news and if you followed all the rules you should be just fine with insurance. For me I did not do my best over those 6 months and so they made me do another 3 - I was heartbroken like a kid waking up on Christmas to have all my presents gone. BUT it was really my own fault in the end - you sound like you will be god to go.

Good Luck and Congrats !!!

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

hoosierapple
on 3/28/12 1:45 am
Revision on 06/05/18

Congrats!   We have the same surgery date!!!

K B.
on 3/28/12 2:54 am
RNY on 04/30/12
 That is awesome! How excited are you?! I just informed work this morning and I am feeling a lot better about it.
hoosierapple
on 3/28/12 7:24 am
Revision on 06/05/18

I am a big mess of excited, scared, nervous and anything else u can imagine.  lol

Skinnygirlme
on 3/28/12 3:35 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Yay both of you! 
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!