how come I am not getting notifications of responses to posts anymore?

rbb825
on 4/3/12 7:34 pm - Suffern, NY
I am really confused  - I have been on these boards for years and have always gotten responses to my posts in my e-mail.  Even when I got a new e-mail address, it switched over.  I checked to make sure they arent' going to the old address and they aren't.  I have the box checked off to notify me when a response is posted but I am not getting them.  The last response I have gotten was March 26th.  I thought it was odd, so I went back to some of my posts and saw that people did respond.  Now I feel bad that people that did respond probably feel that I have ignored them not answering them back.

sweet-tart2012
on 4/3/12 7:49 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
I haven't been getting any responses either.  Figured everyone blocked me!!  LOL

rbb825
on 4/3/12 8:59 pm - Suffern, NY
I just spent a hour on the phone with my online service checking my computer and online settings and they said it has nothing to do with spam blocking or anything on the cable end that it is on OH's end.  We need to find out what is going on. I looked back and the last response I got was March 26th - I post alot and thought it was odd that no one was answering anything that I wrote

NHPOD9
on 4/3/12 7:51 pm
 I noticed the same thing this week.  I assumed it was a temporary glitch, but I don't post as much anymore to really notice if it has been ongoing. 

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

sweet-tart2012
on 4/3/12 8:00 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
    I'm not very computer literate.  Is there a way to let OH know this is happening?    

dasie
on 4/3/12 9:28 pm
I just posted the same question on the Lightweight's Board before coming here.  I was told there must be a technical issue.

Tess145
on 4/3/12 9:39 pm - Senatobia, MS
I noticed yesterday that I was not getting notified.  I thought I had unchecked a box or something.  Glad to know it was not just me.

Tess

Starting Wt 306; Losing Wt 155; Goal Wt 145: Regain Wt 225; Current Wt 157
PS:  FDL Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair 5/17/12, TT Revision, Butt and Thigh Lift 4/18/13

IrishIze
on 4/3/12 10:58 pm - NJ
I'm getting notified of some, but not all!!  Strange!!
Irish......  

Member Services
on 4/4/12 1:34 am - Irvine, CA
 Hello Members,

We have reported this to our Tech Team and they are working on trying to find out what the issue is.

Please let us know when this started and your email provider by sending us an email to [email protected]

Thank you,
Member Services

rbb825
on 4/4/12 6:27 am - Suffern, NY
I sent a notification earlier today with the report problem button, I dont know if that is enough.  I went to the help section and that is all I could figure out what to do.  IT asked all the questions about my computer system but if you need me to do it again, I surely can.

I can tell you - I got my last notification on March 26th - my e-mail provider is through my cable company cablevision here in NY.  IT is called optimum online and as far as I know I have internet explorer.  I thought it was odd because I post an enormous amount of posts and thought it was odd that not one person had answered me in a 2 week period - I usually have a dozen answers per day

I hope you can fix this - I will send an e-mail with this info.

rbb

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?