Protein shakes??

Christy L.
on 4/4/12 9:40 am - TN
Hello, I'm new here and have scheduled surgery for 4/24.  I start on my pre surgery diet next week and am trying to find a good protein shake.  What suggestions do you guys have?  I'm really funny about 'vitamin' tastes and my husband had the surgery and I HATE smelling of his protein powder.  I'm very anxious about taking vitamins and drinking that stuff.  Any suggestions with good shakes and vitamins are helpful!

Heidi T.
on 4/4/12 10:30 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 I like the prepix gnc total lean protien shakes, to me they taste like a choclate milkshake.  25 grams of protien per serving

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
slashes
on 4/4/12 10:41 am
I would order samples from the onine stores. Also in your local stores - like I know my CVS sells singles packets - that is a good way to try them without spensing a ton of money. Personally I like the CVS Whey Protein, but again everyone is so different when it comes to tastes.

Good Luck - ur date is so close.

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

qnmimi
on 4/4/12 11:30 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Have you tried putting in bottle with a sippy lid? Sometimes can help tolerate an "iffy" tasting protein drink if you can bypass the nose.

Most Active
Recent Topics