Im cold

Alana_says_hi
on 4/11/12 1:23 pm
RNY on 01/18/12
Im wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I had RNY 1-18-12 and am doing great. I have always been warm blooded but since loosing 60 lbs Im cold all the time. Im thinking its something metabolic and hoping once Iv lost all my weight it will leval off.
Alana :)
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/12 1:25 pm - AZ
The more fat you loose the colder you will feel. think of it as your covers falling off.
L. Matteson
on 4/11/12 2:33 pm
RNY on 07/02/12
You are loosing a LOT of your insulation! lol
I, myself, can't WAIT to be cold all the time!  I am very much looking forward to snuggling up in warm covers and stuff ALL the time! lol

Of course, that's what I say now. I'll probably complaining about it once it happends! lol

sarahmathis1681
on 4/11/12 3:09 pm
RNY on 02/13/12
 i freeze to death since ive had surgery lol my husband thinks its funny to roll the windows down with me saying roll the damn things back up lol

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

seattledeb
on 4/11/12 4:03 pm
 I was cold the day after surgery and I'm still cold.
Invest in sweaters, electric mattress pad (dual control so you can have your side toasty warm), a little dog who likes to sleep under the covers with you,and scarves..lots of scarves.
Deb T.

cabin111
on 4/11/12 4:06 pm
I was cold one summer and it was 102 in the shade...I kid you not!!  After the first year I asked my wife and family for thermal underwear.  I also asked for very very expensive warm socks...About $12. a pair...Well worth it over the years...
botn
on 4/11/12 4:15 pm - TN
I to have noticied ever since my surgery on 2-27-2012 I get cold really easy and this is from a guy who could walk around in the winter in just a long sleve shirt all winter but not now.

My Blog www.lightsteppin.com 
Me on Twitter @botn2

JJ_
on 4/11/12 5:08 pm
I found I was coldest the first 2.5 months post surgery.  Now I do not need to wear a sweater or socks to bed.  Yes very sexy!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 480 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 403 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 153 views
Recent Topics