I'm back on right track

ericson414
on 4/13/12 4:23 am - Harlingen, TX
I haven't been on here for quite a while. During that time I have sabbotaged my weight loss and have gained some weight back.  I did it to myself and have finally got it back on the right track. I am doing a 5 day liquid diet right now to get myself back where I need to be. I have my mind set to use the "tool" I was given and  get the weight back off.  I will be visiting this site more often. After I had the surgery back in 2008 I was on here almost every day, it helped a lot. I will be doing that again. At support group the other night the coordinator handed out info on OH and I knew that this is what I had to do for extra support. Sorry my post is so long.

Century Card 150 lbs Lost

sweet-tart2012
on 4/13/12 5:32 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
  Hi.           Welcome back.  I'm sure that will happen to several of us that are currently losing.         You're getting back on track and you're coming to see all of us!!        
We'll be here to support you            and no, your post wasn't too long!          

charb149
on 4/13/12 5:33 am
You have done a wonderful job. So you slipped you are on the right track. I wish you the best of luck. We are here for you. Good luck
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views