Hot-Cold-Hot-Cold WUWT?

kathyshrinks
on 5/2/12 9:14 am - WA
RNY on 01/18/12
Okay, I have been enjoying not being hot all the time since my surgery (I know some of you are freezing, but I was burning up before, so cooler was a relief).  Now for the past couple of days I have been alternating ever couple of hours between sweating and freezing.  I am assuming it is hormones.  Anyone else have this?

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/12 9:16 am - TX
RNY on 06/11/12
Really..... Really.... I think I'm going to die over here. I feel like I am in a furnace all day every day. Now I read I'm going to go from the furnace to the freezer???? I am so sorry you are going through this but I have no advise or ideas.
slashes
on 5/2/12 9:19 am
I would say definitely hormones.Crazy what our hormones can do to us and the changes we feel after surgery. I wrote a post here about freezing on my blog: Why am I always cold?

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

Sara O.
on 5/2/12 9:47 am - NC
RNY on 03/12/12
i had this problem immediately after surgery. one minute i was burning up the next i wanted to be wrapped in a blanket. it was insanity.
pattymac65
on 5/2/12 1:09 pm
 yup...

pattymac65
on 5/2/12 1:09 pm
 and watch for your tailbone to be killing you shortly :-)

exohexoh
on 5/2/12 1:43 pm - West Chester, PA
 i was usually comfortable pre-op. right after surgery i was always freezing, and still am when i am anywhere but my apartment lol. for some reason its always hot in here to me, and my roommate is always freezing. go figure.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Patti1md
on 5/3/12 4:53 am
OMG!  My tailbone hurts when I sit down.  I never realized how much fat was on my butt.  Everyone tells me that I have no butt.  I need to purchase a pillow to sit on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 55 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 258 views