Click Question

allicole1235
on 5/14/12 5:21 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hello, just tried my first click drink. Vanilla Latte one with 12 oz. of water and alittle ice. Its okay but not great. tastes like black bitter coffee at first then im left with a vanilla taste on my tongue.

My question is do you guys do anything special to your click? like add anything so I can try it other ways? Also is the new decaf one better or is it pretty much the same? thank you

poet_kelly
on 5/14/12 5:22 am - OH
I like it made with milk, no****er.  But to be honest, I think Syntrax Nectar cappucino tastes better, and it has no sugar, no caffeine, and more protein than Click.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kay L.
on 5/14/12 5:24 am, edited 5/14/12 5:24 am - N., AL
Is the new decaf one finally out?

As far as the one you already have, I think it's an acquired taste. I know big coffee drinkers really like it. My problem is that I ordered the BOGO free samples and I dumped on both the mocha and the vanilla. I didn't dump bad, but did dump. Very disappointed.

I would like to try the decaf though.

P.S. I AM a big coffee drinker, so I thought I'd love the Click.
KittenLove
on 5/14/12 5:29 am - Around Knoxville, TN
vanilla click and a cup of skim milk with ice all mushed up in the blender rocks -- i could never drink it without going thru a blender first.

I love it the way it is but I added a little bit of af salted caramel syrup last week - whoa.

Be happy. 

dori M.
on 5/14/12 6:21 am - MD
 I like my Click with milk and a packet of Splenda. To kick up the protein I usually mix it with a scoop of the chocolate Pure Protein powder.

nkara
on 5/14/12 7:43 am
 I add either fresh brewed coffee, just a little and water and a couple of packets of sweet n low or I add a packet of instant coffee.   I love coffee!   I find that makes it better for me anyway. 
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Sonogrrl
on 5/14/12 7:48 am
RNY on 05/22/12
I emailed the company last week to find out when the decaf was going to be available but never heard back.
I find that if I use a little less than the suggested amount it isn't quite as strong. It does taste better with milk than with water, but I can drink it either way.
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
crystalsblueyes
on 5/14/12 11:04 am - MS
 I thought click was good.... I liked it with milk a lot better. I make mine in the morning and let in set in the fridge for a couple hours and pour it over ice. But i got the syntrax nectar cappuccino and it is so much better... you should really try it. It have a lot more protein and is less expensive.  
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views