new Celebrate multi capsule vitamin

april89love
on 5/15/12 3:22 am - NC
Celebrate is now selling a multi-complete vitamin in capsule form that includes iron. I wish they had done this a while back. They do make a good vitamin.

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

Erik0409
on 5/15/12 3:26 am - NJ
RNY on 03/15/12
does it meet the iron content needed to avoid a 2nd iron supplement?  Is there calcium in it too which may cancel out the iron?

How does it compare to the OPurity vitamin?

poet_kelly
on 5/15/12 3:39 am - OH
A serving, which is two capsules, has 18 mg iron.  Looking at the stats, I think you'd need to take two servings, or four capsules, a day.  That would give you 200% of the things as recommended by the ASMBS.  There is no calcium in it.

I think two of these capsules is pretty comparable to one chewable Opurity.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

april89love
on 5/15/12 3:29 am - NC
My nutritionist swears by the celebrate vitamins. They are really high quality. The new ones have 36 mg. of iron in them and their website tells you not to take your calcium with the vitamins to improve absorption. I don't know anything about Opurity vitamins, sorry.

Sandy

poet_kelly
on 5/15/12 3:40 am - OH
Maybe I was looking at a different one than what you're talking about.  What I was looking at had 18 mg iron per serving and a serving was two capsules.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

april89love
on 5/15/12 4:24 am - NC
Here is the link I got on facebook.
https://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin/multi-complete/multi-complete-capsule-30-day.html

Sandy

poet_kelly
on 5/15/12 4:33 am - OH
OK, yeah, I was looking at something else.  This one is 36 mg iron in three capsules, or 12 mg per capsule.  And I would consider this a better option than Opurity.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views