You ever have of those days?

Dee.spunk
on 5/17/12 9:02 am - Sacramento, CA
Where you just feel like crap? I'm in one of those moods today. I just want to eat something sweet. Anything. I know my period is just around the corner and Ive been cramping, Tylenol helped a bit. But I'm never like this. Matter of fact, even before surgery, I was never into sweets. I just want like a peanut butter cup or something. I've been all off track all day, eating cereal instead of my protien or eating crackers! Idk what the hell is going on. It doesn't even feel good in my pouch after I've eaten it. But for some strange reason I'm craving carbs too. I'm going crazy! Aaaaaaah!!!!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Dee.spunk
on 5/17/12 9:34 am - Sacramento, CA
Oh, and emotionally I'm not doing great either. Im usually very uplifting, happy and easy going.Not today. I'm grouchy, I wanna go home and cry, and I don't know why. I know I'm not depressed, at least I dot think I am. I'm just having a rough day. I'm having a hard time at work today. I work with kids and I don't want to even deal today. I feel bad cause I'm usually so positive & I just want this day to be over. I've never been an emotional eater either, so I really don't know what is going on. Help!
taylorwayzz
on 5/17/12 9:41 am - MI
I know exactly how you feel. I munched on pretzels today that i shouldnt have had. But, i was craving carbs too. I think it just must be in the air. Dont beat yourself up over it and lets hope for a better tomorrow!!!!
 Lynnette                 
Dee.spunk
on 5/17/12 10:58 am - Sacramento, CA
Yeah I hope tomorrow is better. This is just one bad day.
kidnamedtoad
on 5/17/12 4:18 pm
I definitely have those days. Today I made myself French Toast.  I used just a teeny amount of syrup though.  It would really help if I were a dumper. I've been fighting the urge to eat and eat all day.
Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Dee.spunk
on 5/17/12 4:37 pm - Sacramento, CA
I've read a lot of these kind of post today. Maybe it's just one of those crappy days when everyone is moody and eating like crazy. I will work harder tomorrow to stay in track. I've done so well so far that I'm not gonna let one day ruin it. We can do this!

allyooppy1
on 5/17/12 9:47 pm
hope u feel better ..i was shopping at Target the other day and i found sugar free york patties and reeses peanut butter cups...i asked the nutr.. if they where ok to eat and they said as a treat every once in awhile..so maybe just one to curb your cravings...lol..good luck
Dee.spunk
on 5/18/12 1:33 am - Sacramento, CA
Yeah, I saw those! I got some when I was a couple weeks out from surgery cause I was craving chocolate. (I was having one of those days) I ate a few over the following week but quickly got rid of them cause that's all I wanted. Peanut butter cups and cashew are my trigger foods. But I'm already feeling much better today!

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 57 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 359 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 302 views