Weird episode today. Help?

Carrie W.
on 5/20/12 3:46 am - KY
I don't do well with the "never" thing.  I get all defiant.  So instead of saying I never eat cake or I can't have cake, I say I can have cake only on Saturdays.  Otherwise it would be too easy for me to sneak it in other times. 

I did very, very well sticking with the plan up until Christmas (my surgery was last March).  I tried bad things and snuck in tons of stuff that isn't good for me over Christmas.  Once that can of worms was opened, I had a really hard time getting back on track.  So instead of just cutting bad stuff out completely, I have a cheat day.  In the past having a higher carb day has helped my weight loss.  I have a higher carb cheat day on Saturday then liquid only on Sunday.  Nearly every Monday I'm down another couple pounds. 

I definitely went overboard this week though and I really paid for it.  Lesson learned!
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

Carrie W.
on 5/19/12 11:57 am - KY
 Thanks, Kelly. 

I usually eat three small, mostly meat and cheese and have two shakes. Maybe twice a week I'll eat shredded wheat or oatmeal for fiber. I do take benefiber. 

So do you think I just went overboard today or do you think I may have continuing issues with rh?  

poet_kelly
on 5/19/12 12:01 pm - OH
I think if you have another day that you go overboard with the carbs and light on the protein, you may have continuing issues.

And I know I have RH but sometimes I still eat popcorn for dinner.  I don't always regret it, but sometimes I sure do.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Carrie W.
on 5/19/12 12:09 pm - KY
Thanks, guys. I knew I could count on you!

Most Active