getting off track-5 months

cudagirl15
on 5/20/12 11:57 pm
 You all gave great advice and are very inspiring! Thanks! It is nice to be on here and hear others. I am only 21 so I love getting advice
Liz J.
on 5/21/12 1:48 am - Woonsocket, RI
I had my surgery 12/16 and have lost about 80 lbs. Im also falling off track Not enough water, vitamins or protein.
cleach1972
on 5/21/12 3:42 am
I had my surgery on 12/5 and so far I'm down 116lbs but I still have a lot of weight to lose. Some days I feel like all I do is eat.  Even if I eat chips I track it in my food diary.  Tranking my food keeps me accountable when I get off track. I'm about to go for my 6 month checkup on June 5th and it seems like I've been at 116 lbs down for the last 2 months but it will get better. Just like you will do better. Make sure you track everything and go to a support group.
latanyapal23
on 5/21/12 3:57 am
wow i know how you all feel. I had my surgery on Dec 22,2011 and i am down 130 pound. Some day i feel like i over ate. Then its day where i feel like it wasnt enough. I dont want to gain the weght back.

kidnamedtoad
on 5/21/12 5:45 pm

OMG...what timing!  I was very bad this weekend. I taught Saturday school and picked up donuts for the kids. I was starved even though I ate a protein bar first and ate one donut. (The powdered sugar kind from the market).  Well one donut didn't do it for me....so  in all that day I ate like 4 of them.  Not all at once but in the course of the day.  The day before I ate a sub sandwich and bag of chips. The whole thing...I can't eat all of it at once but over the course of the day I managed to get it all in. Needless to say I "gained" a pound. Of course I am sure its all weight fluctations but...still the scale did a reverse.  So...for the past two days I have gone back to the beginning. Getting in all my vitamins, protein first, etc.   And I'm back pounding it at the gym.  I can do this...I can get back to doing what i need to do and all my December Girls can too!  C'mon December girls..WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Most Active
Recent Topics