This is just crazy

kimberkim
on 5/22/12 10:12 am - Stouffville, Canada
So...I had opperation back on March 5, 2012. Everything went well, although I did catch a flu a few weeks after surgery.

Here's the craziness...all my pants are falling off.  I've gone down 4 sizes...from a 20 to 16. And 16's are falling off. This is awesome! Going through this surgery was the best decision I ever made. I've never successfully lost weight like this. I am able to eat less and have engergy. I can exercise and it makes a difference. That difference is the motivation I needed. Anyone on the fence about going forward with the procedure, I can tell you I am so happy with how things have turned out. I still have many pounds to go, but so far its awesome. Just need to invest in new clothes...yah. That's the big hidden exspence. I'm not buying food, but I am buying clothes. And I enjoy trying on clothes. And I can almsot go to a normal store...so far Old Navy and Gap have been my best shops...but would love to do H&M  and other ladies shops.....

Just wanted to share. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Trianni
on 5/22/12 10:39 am - Maryville, TN
RNY on 04/02/12
Congratulations! So far the only thing I've had to replace are my bras though my other clothes are getting looser, too. It's early yet so I'm sure I'll have the same "problems" you're having eventually. Keep up the good work!

Rebecca
SkinnyDipper
on 5/22/12 10:50 am - Canada
That's gotta feel so awesome...congrats! I can't wait to have the same problem ;)
GraceGirl
on 5/22/12 10:51 am
I cant wait till my pants fall off
Marilyn101
on 5/22/12 11:01 am - FL
Congratulations.
ToNewBeginnings
on 5/22/12 9:55 pm
I always say it's crazy - crazy good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready2ChangeMe
on 5/23/12 1:57 am - Canada
 Congrats I agree with your post 100% it is crazy...a good crazy...eat less and have energy...amazing...Keep up the good work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views