One week out....no weight loss!!

cecile babin
on 5/22/12 8:56 am - Canada
 i am also a band to rny revision. i lost 20 pounds in the first 2 weeks after surgery. i make sure i only weigh in once a week and it could very well be fluid retention. 

candlelady
on 5/22/12 9:58 am
Thank you all for your responses.  I truly appreciate it.  I already lost my excess weight from hospital.  I gained four lb. in the hosp. and have already lost that but nothing more.  I'm just so frustrated because I see all these posts of 20-40 lbs. after 2 weeks out!!
AMTRIUMPHANT
on 5/22/12 10:01 am - NY
Ahhhh YES i too had the lap band, a lap band revision and then the RNY on APRIL 2...10 days prior to surgery I lost 14 pounds  just to come home and find it back on the scale for 2 weeks...I was getting depressed, then the scale was moving and now its stalled BUT I have lost a toal of 38 lbs, my hubby can tell and my clothes can tell..The weight flew off of several of my friends and seems to be taking forever to come off of me..BUT ITS STILL WEIGHT LOSS give it time, it will work in the meantime distract yourself with other things maybe take a walk in a store or outside???I hate to say it but I thing it comes off SLOWER for people who had revisions but slower is better than none at all.... and try to stay off the scale you will make yourself crazy! GOOD LUCK
RNY w/Revision on 4/2  Goal Weight 135

AUDREY A.
on 5/22/12 10:56 am - McKinney, TX
Revision on 03/21/12
Just to add to my other post I was 9lbs heavier 10 days post op and did not loose that till the following week.

Audrey

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/12 4:00 am - Bay City, MI
I just had the same. I didn't lose the first week either. You will, I promise! I'm 4 weeks today and down 16.4lbs!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views