Mood Swings, Much? (And a Stall)

heatherambrosia
on 5/31/12 11:57 pm - GA
I don't know what's going on with me, but I've gone from to   to and back to  over the last few days. I cried listening to "Landslide" this morning on my way to work and then last night got into a fit of giggles so bad my hubby seriously became concerned. My doc warned me of mood swings post-op, but for them to just come on at 10 months surprised me.

I'm on a new BC Pill, BeYaz, but I don't know if it's that or just me. My weight has been back and forth from 231 to 234 for the last month and I've only lost about 15 or 20 this whole year after losing 90 in 6 months last year. I'm in the gym a lot, getting my vits and protein, water etc, so I don't know why about the stall.

Don't get me wrong, my stall isn't making me moody, but I wonder if it's all related somehow.

Anyone have experience with how to jump start a stall or what to do about moodiness?
SW 343, Current below, Goal 160 & to start a family!11978920
tulips52
on 6/1/12 12:11 am
 Oh no....I had a 6wk stall...lost 4lbs and now I've stopped again. I was hoping it was temporary but now I wonder. I cannot cut calories at this point...I'm low enough. (I tried upping them and I instantly gained) I am working at increasing my exercise every week and I'm doing so much better than I was so I don't think it's that....I have increased my protein but it hasn't made a difference yet. I sure hope things change for the both of us! (I have had problems regulating my thyroid levels lately) 

I'm not experiencing the mood swings but I am post menopausal so I'm kinda zingy all the time! lol 

Good luck and keep us posted if things begin to move for you and if you change anything up...I'd be curious!!! 

Dee.spunk
on 6/1/12 1:18 am - Sacramento, CA
Bc pills give me mood swings. I won't take them cause I get outta control.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
Recent Topics