New here

BeccaM76
on 6/1/12 3:16 pm
Hi all.  I've been reading this forum for a week or so and have decided to join in.  I had RNY surgery on May 8th 2012, so I'm almost 4 weeks post op (that went fast!).  I've lost 15lbs since surgery and 32lbs since I started the process.  I'm still working on soft foods.  Feels good to be able to have some protein through actual food!
Katie C.
on 6/1/12 3:44 pm - chugiak, AK
Congratulations!!! Glad you joined in the party . I had my surgery on May 5, 2012, so we are both right on the same track. I hope all is going well for you. Keep up the good work and let everyone know how you are doing.
Hugs!

Katie
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"

Kenny B.
on 6/1/12 5:48 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12

Welcome to the other side!  Had my surgery on Jan. 30th. Down 100 pounds from my highest weight. Down 65 from day of surgery. Hope all is going well, Yes it gets better now that you can eat real food again. The hard part is over. 

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

debbie0321
on 6/2/12 2:49 am - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 08/06/12
Welcome to the board!

BTW - I LOVE Gnomes!
HrQueen
on 6/2/12 5:08 am - CA
Welcome!  This is a great place for help and encouragement!  Congrats on your success so far!

Most Active
Recent Topics