help, no butt at all!

Linda-P
on 6/4/12 2:59 am - Farmville, NC
RNY on 01/11/12
I am looking for a one piece swimsuit, but if they fit tummy and boobs, the suit won't fit my butt and the leg holes are way too large.  I need a one piece to wear under my diving skins, tankinis don't work too well.  Anyone have a suggestion?  Thanks!

sunnydelightinpa
on 6/4/12 3:49 am - Dawson, PA
Man I wish i did. My ass looks like a saggy flat pancake lol What are we gonna do?

hporter27
on 6/4/12 4:00 am

I know what you mean.  My butt is flat and saggy now.  You might want to try a more sporty two piece.  The Patagonia website (or any other sporting or surfing websites) have two pieces that have more material than a regular bikini.  The tops are more like a sport bra and the bottoms are either bikini or there are womens short board shorts that are cute.  Since it is going under your wetsuit, no one is going to see your stomach anyway (if you care).

exohexoh
on 6/4/12 6:47 am - West Chester, PA
 i'm no help. i have that problem, plus i'm only 5' so they are always too long on me and the crotch hangs down by my knees! 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Kelly L.
on 6/4/12 2:12 pm - San Jacinto, CA
 I have the same issue.. I wear board shorts. Not sure how that might work for you? I figure it beats the hell out of everyone seeing my flat flabby backside lol.

HW 274. CW 129

kidnamedtoad
on 6/4/12 4:22 pm

Don't buy Speedos one pieces. I bought two of them from Costco. I didn't try them on cuz its Costco and the the leg holes gape.  Fits  in the tummy, does nothing for the sagging boobs and the back fat pokes ot of the straps.   I hate them but figure they were only $20.00 and it's temporary.

Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149