Progress At Last?

Trianni
on 6/11/12 2:06 pm - Maryville, TN
RNY on 04/02/12
I was finally able to eat chili again this week. Yay! I had some in the freezer so I thawed it out and ate on it for three days. No problems!

Today I decided to be brave and try some chicken salad. It didn't make me sick but every instinct I possess was screaming that my body didn't like it very much. Not sure why because, as I said, it didn't make me sick or give me a tummy ache. Maybe it was a figment of my imagination born of all the problems I've had tolerating meats. I've become quite gun shy with regard to eating anything besides dairy and eggs.  At any rate, I think I'll wait a while before trying that again. Don't want to push my luck.

A few weeks ago someone posted a recipe for chips made from shaved parmesan cheese and seasoning. I made some for myself this evening and tried it. It was very good and satisfied my need to crunch. What's more, the chips were so flavorful that one or two was all I needed to satisfy. Whoever you were, if you're reading this, thank you for sharing the recipe with me!

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

JaneJetson
on 6/11/12 2:44 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
 Recipe please!   They sound really good and that seems to be the need for us to crunch on something.
Thanks a bunch!   Jane
Most Active
Recent Topics