Feeling good and getting closer! Woot Woot

Dolladollabill
on 6/15/12 4:25 am - CA
Ok so the past 4 weeks have been up and down as far as my emotional food dealings are going. But all in all I am winning the war but have lost a couple battles. Nothing like binge eating, or pigging out. More like sneaking a tortilla to curb the carb hunger. Or when the boss brings in Starbucks breakfast sandwich for a meeting. I ate the egg white and turkey bacon and tossed the bread. And just the other night I was at an industry function and they catered an In-N-Out truck. I went for the Double-Double PROTEIN Style. No fries and no cheips. That was a proud moment for me as I made a better decision by cutting the carbs, but I did go with the extra meat.

Ultimatley I am very happy with how I am dealing and coping. As of this morning I am at 425.4. Down from 446 little over 4 weeks ago. This is my NAKED weight woot woot . The Doctors office said 451 with shirt and slacks and under-roos. I called them liars! I have been riding my bike almost every other night. doing 3-4 miles each time. Starting next week, I will also be riding my bike to work and back home. That is 9.6 miles round trip.

I have gotten all the labs out of the way, need to hit the 10% but I am shooting for more than 10% and I have a class next week. on the 19th. So lots of things have been done and I am feeling accomplished.

Anyway, have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. To all the fathers out there. Congratulations on surviving another year, enjoy the ties and coffee mugs.

Most Active
Recent Topics