One month out what and how much are you eating

denise0530
on 6/20/12 8:02 pm - PA
RNY on 05/16/12
 Had my one month appointment.  Given the go ahead to go back to regular foods, caution with  raw veggies.  What did you all do when you went back to regular food?  Tolerate salads and fruits ok?  

Denise Marie SW 248 CW 156 Roux-en-Y 5/16/12                        

Strjen
on 6/20/12 8:30 pm - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
I'm 4 months out & just recently within the last 2 weeks have had my first salad since surgery, as I really didn't have much room for those extras in my pouch. I would caution you on salad dressings, that's the only thing that I had an issue with as it caused me to dump. Make sure you check the sugar content. So now I put my dressing on the side & lightly dip my bite rather than put the dressing all over my salad, seems to work better for me that way. I have been lucky to not really have any issues with any foods other than that one incident with the salad dressing. Fruits so far have not given me any problems either. Thank goodness, I love me some fruit & veggies. Good luck!

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

Ninny80
on 6/21/12 6:42 am
Weeks 2-6 I was still on soft foods:
*eggs (scrambled, baked, hard boiled)
*string cheese
*soup
*refried beans
*steamed veggies (extra steamed)
You get the idea.  I graduated to more fruits, veggies and ground meats at week 7.

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 0 replies · 7 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 357 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 355 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views